Monday, 23 January 2012

Scary...

Well the main thing I have to say today is...

Your true friends and the ones that care for you the most are now apparent to me now....

The last few days have been quite difficult and last night I was so so scared....luckily the person I thought I had truly lost is not at all lost, but has been there the entire time only feeling helpless and confused herself.

I dont ever want to have to feel the pain and be as scared as I was yesterday...I hate the fact that you had to see me in that state but what you did truly has saved me a little and helped like you would not believe...who knows what would have happened if you did not stop me...

"IT: is well and truly back in full force...

And not many seem to understand...or care...but at least I know there is at least 2 that do and wont ever turn me down...

No comments:

Post a Comment